Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Production review


Hi! I’m Callum speaking for Room 12, Sunnybrae Normal Primary, Auckland, New Zealand. Last term, the senior syndicate made a spectacular production called Wonder in Aliceland. We worked all term to achieve our goal and to make an eye opening show for the public to enjoy. I was chosen to be in the cast and acted as the Mad Hatter. I really liked my role because I got to be really rude to Alice and got hold a mad tea party with my best mate, the March Hare! I wish instead of having to pretend I was drinking tea; we got to drink real hot chocolate, mmmmm! Our production was held on the last week of term from Tuesday to Thursday, and from 7.00pm to 8.30pm. I think we succeeded in reaching our goal and everyone had a great time participating in the production, I certainly did!

No comments: